392 Albert Street, Waterloo
Constructed in 2012 and offering conveniences Waterloo students are looking for, 392 Albert Street offers five-bedroom suites over four floors. Most suites include private per bedroom washrooms, a feature students are actively seeking in the Waterloo student rental market.
Your hassle-free, fully-managed student property.
- A two block walk to both University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University campuses, and a short transit ride to Conestoga College
- Short walk to an eclectic selection of amenities
- Recently constructed with high quality materials, finishes and workmanship
- 15 comfortable and spacious five-bedroom suites
- 100% leased since opened in September 2013
- Developer with a proven track record in the student housing market
|BEDROOMS||5 spacious bedrooms in each suite, 75 in building|
|BATHROOMS||5 private bathrooms in each suite, 3 suites with two shared bathrooms|
|SUITE MIX||3 suites on first floor, 4 suites on 3 floors, 5 floor plans|
|PARKING SPACES||23 (14 covered, 9 uncovered)|
|BIKE STORAGE||Exterior bike rack in designated zone|