Meet The Team
Prica is a forward-thinking real estate development and construction management firm with a trusted reputation for excellence in both the residential and commercial markets.
Over the last 15 years, they have accumulated an extensive and impressive portfolio of building projects, have grown into a thriving group of operating companies, and have earned a reputation of excellence with the track record to prove it.
- Value of portfolio assets: Over $500 million
- Residential property owned: 2 million sq ft
- Commercial property owned: 200,000 sq ft
- Land owned for development: 42 acres
- Land owned for forestry and agriculture: 2,000 acres
- Control of rental housing market in Waterloo: 14.3%
- Properties owned: 34
- Total bedrooms for student housing: 2,400
- Total residential units: 1,000
Prica provides high quality mixed-use residential properties in the heart of Waterloo’s University and Technology districts, strategically located between the University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University and the Idea Quarter.
Prica offers a full spectrum of pre- and post-construction services and delivery methods. They work with architects/consultants to provide construction management as well as consulting services, delivering cost-analysis and technology expertise to better serve clients.
From land acquisition to planning to construction to property management, they uphold the highest standards of conduct and performance to achieve maximum results on time and on budget.
As a collective team, they are committed to growth, environmental beauty and sustainable living for future generations.
Prica’s fully integrated project delivery team includes:
- Property management
- Architectural design
- Property development